TVYFL Offered First Aid Training:
USA Football offers a membership package for $5 to TVYFL youth football coaches. Features include practice organization, skill buidling drills,
interactive playbooks, and tips from experts. All coaches are encouraged to join USA Football.
New this year, USA Football has become the official youth football development partner of the NFL. This has driven a complete overhaul of content they provide.
1. All coaches, head and assistant, must be registered via the website.
2. Copies of two first aid cards, in the names of two members of your coaching staff, must be turned in.
3. Each team must provide a liaison for equipment needs, a team parent, weighmasters, and a field greeter.
4. Every player / parent must complete a Code of Conduct to you, you must sign them all, and then turn them in to the Registrar,
who will put them in your team book. You will receive a list of all players that have already completed one and turned it in.
Canby Youth Football and the Tualatin Valley Youth Football League are requiring concussion training. Click on this link http://brain101.orcasinc.com/4000/ and you will be taken to their website. The training takes approximately 15-20 minutes. Once there, click
on the register link and go through the process of registration. This is invaluable information.
1. A minimum of two certifcate holding coaches are REQUIRED to be on the field (both practice and games) at all times.
2. Coaches must take the training and print the certificate of completion. This certificate is required to be in the team book.
Concussion Sideline Assessment
Concussion Prevention Tips
Concussion Return to Activity Plan
Concussion Clipboard Sheet