COACHES ANNOUNCED FOR THE 2014 SEASON
- 3/4 Canby Cougars GOLD - Jason Sprague - email: email@example.com
- 3/4 Canby Cougars BLUE - Jason Ortega - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5/6 Canby Cougars BLUE - Wes Bailey - email: email@example.com
- 5/6 Canby Cougars GOLD - Jason Pepper - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5/6 Canby Cougars WHITE - Monty Martin - email: email@example.com
- Canby Cougars JV BLUE - Lawrence Lais- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canby Cougars Varsity - Chris Wakefield - email: email@example.com
Assistant Coaches will be announced soon.
All practices will be at Ackerman/Lee Fields - Every Player is required 10 hrs of conditioning before putting shoulder pads and pants on. If you miss Evaluation Week, you will need to make-up the 10 hrs of conditioning before putting pads on and practicing with your team. Please check in with your coach if you have questions or concerns.
All Coaches will contact you via email and introduce himself and let you know about practices. There will be a team parent meeting during the week of August 11-15th (each coach sets the date)
JERSEY'S - Wednesday, August 13th. We will issue Jerseys during their practice times.
FREE T-Shirts to the first 100 kids that registered will be handed out the week of August 18th (Monday or Tuesday)
Check out the FAQ page - A lot of helpful information and what to expect about the upcoming season.
NOTE: Please check out our "Ket Dates" page for Season dates to prepare for
Thank you to everyone who joined us at our 3rd Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraising / Kick off the Season Party!
It was a huge success and we appreciate your generous donations!
Thank you to all our volunteers - We really appreciate your help! We have a great Youth Football Program that is ran strictly by volunteers and when help is offered we are thrilled and very much appreciate it. Please consider volunteering during this 2014 Seson! Thank you!
CYF Board Meetings
- September - TBD